§ 11 (as per articles of association, section 4)
(1) The Faculty Conference consists of all the professors and lecturers allocated to the relevant faculty as well as four students of the faculty in question, who have been appointed by the Students' Representative Council.
(2) The Dean takes the chair at the Faculty Conference.
(3) The tasks and rights of the Faculty Conference are:
a) Discussion and drafting of proposals for research and teaching within the faculty and the courses of study of the faculty and their referral to the relevant Studies and Research Commission or to the vice-chancellor’s office by the Dean;
b) Right to provide a position statement about the development projects of the private university, which are relevant to the faculty, and about the Dean’s accountability report to the relevant Studies and Research Commission and/or the vice-chancellor’s office;
c) Addressing of the Dean about a specific matter.
d) Other tasks reserved in the following regulations of the Faculty Conference.
(4) The Faculty Conference must be summoned at least twice yearly by the Dean.
(5) An extraordinary Faculty Conference must be summoned at the request of at least 20% of the lecturers of a faculty.