Before you register for an Entrance Exam, please make sure you haven't missed the application deadline for the exam you wanted to take. All dates can be found here. Please also be aware, that the MUKuni only offers one exam date each year. Individual exams are not possible. (Exception: Certificate of Performance)
1. Online Registration
Register at the student pre-registration page of the MUKonline Information System.
Enter the identification number you get from MUKonline in the written application form.
(not necessary for students of the university)
2. Application Form
Fill in the
with legible block capital letters.
• Curriculum vitae (including previous artistic education and experience in the pedagogical field) — not necessary for children under 15 years old
• Letter of motivation (not necessary for preparatory courses)
• Passport / identification card (copy)
• Passport photo (not a copy)
• EUR 50,— (If applying by mail, include the cash with the documents. If applying personally, you can pay in cash or with an EC-card. You cannot wire the money. Please don't send us a check.)
• Bachelor certificate or an equivalent diploma (if applying for master degree programme)
3. Hand in the application form personally or send it by registered mail
During opening hours you can hand in the application form with all the required documents personally at the Admissions Office, or you can send it in by registered mail.
4. Receipt of the application form
After the application documents have been processed in the Admissions Office, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
The division of the examinees can be found on the homepage about 10 days prior to the admission examination at: > Studium > Studiengang > Termine Zulassungsprüfungen
For further information please contact the Student Affairs Office:
Music and Arts University of the City of Vienna
Student Affairs Office, 3rd floor/room 3.20
Tel. +43 1 512 77 47-200